1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Played the Dissidia demo. Also did some stuff at work that I've never done before and am extraordinarily proud of it.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't even remember what resolutions I made for 2007. I tried to marry Patches again but alas, this year is still a failure. XD ...then again, I DO have about 9 hours left!!1
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
America. That counts. XD
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
From a fan perspective, December 6, becuase that's when Lost Odyssey came out.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finishing two of the projects I was working on at work, and making it out alive.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Again, from a fan perspective... I would say my first battle with Gongora (Lost Odyssey) was a colossal failure.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I just got over a cold. Had the usual bouts of sickness, but that's it.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Well, it was a gift, so I didn't buy it, but it's still freekin' awesome: My Korg piano. I so *HEART* my Korg!!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My boss. He's totally my hero.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A few people at work. It's not THAT bad that I'm appalled and depressed, but it's certainly behavior of the "it makes life difficult" variety.
14. Where did most of your money go?
A new computer, the guinea pig (XD), and video games. No one big thing in particular, I guess.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Dissidia Final Fantasy. I know, I know, another fan response. I'm keeping this pretty much "fan-related."
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
"What You Are," from Lost Odyssey.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Eh, about the same.
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
Richer. But not by that much.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Take little things for-granted.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Spent it just relaxing at home, enjoying spending time with the hubby, and having some yummy food.
21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Still very much in love, thank you.
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Law & Order, and Twenty-Four (but I still haven't watched all of Day 6.)
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
This year? ...what HAVE I read this year?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
I dunno, I wasn't too picky about the stuff I wanted this year. For Christmas? I wanted a Pirates of the Caribbean 3 DVD and got that, I guess... XD
28. What did you want and not get?
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Transformers, hands down!!
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I had to work that day, and I was a year older than I was the year before.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Moar Moneh!! And a puppy.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
I'm pretty sure everyone thinks the only thing I ever buy is jeans. I get new tops all the time, but... yeah, usually I go with jeans.
33. What kept you sane?
Who says I'm sane?
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Keifer Sutherland. ^_^
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Romney getting grilled for his religion....? I guess.
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
Some new work folks. ^_^
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007?
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Futari no hibi wa mou sugu omoide.
(From "Four Seasons," by Naime Amuro)
Have a great 2008, everyone!!